These No Bake Cookie Bites area great pre or post workout snack you can feel good about eating! When I shared the recipe recently during a cooking class at the Downtown Yoga Festival. The students in the class kept going out in the hallway to share these with their friends. More and more people kept coming in for samples who hadn’t even attended the class. You’ll find they disappear quickly at your house too!
No Bake, No Stovetop Cookie Bites
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, almonds or walnuts (or a combination)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup pitted soft medjool dates (roughly chopped after measuring, packed into a measuring cup)
- Pinch sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or pure maple syrup
Stay tuned! Next week I’ll be sharing my recipe for the Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Bake (my healthier updated version of Mormon Funeral Potatoes).